17 November 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (28)


Author: Nancy A. Collins
Title: Right-Hand Magic
Series: Golgotham #1
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Release Date: December 7th 2010
Publisher: Roc
Edition: Paperback
Blurb:

Like most Manhattanites, aspiring artist Tate can't resist a good rental deal-even if it's in the city's strangest neighborhood, Golgotham, where for centuries werewolves, centaurs, and countless other creatures have roamed the streets.

Her new landlord is a sorcerer name Hexe, who is determined to build his reputation without using dark, left-hand magic. As Tate is drawn into Hexe's fascinating world, they both find that the right hand does not always know what the left hand is doing-and avoiding darkness is no easy trick...

5 comments:

Sally Sapphire said...

Wow, I haven't read any Nancy Collins since the Sonja Blue series. I might check this out.

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

Mariya said...

I'm going to have to add this to my TBR List.

My WOW

jackie b central texas said...

Nice pick and have added it to my own growing wishing to read list Spav! Thanks for the heads up on a new series....

My reading and wishing books if you have a chance to stop by

jackie >_<

Jessica said...

Hmm, sounds pretty interesting!

Here's my WoW: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/11/waiting-on-wednesday_17.html

Steph said...

Stopped on the hop, old follower. This looks like an interesting book. Never saw this author's name before.Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
twitter: @fangswandsfairy