13 October 2010

Winner

So, I've been a very bad blogger. I was supposed to say who the winner of Venom by Jennifer Estep was the first week of October ... I'm so sorry it took me this long.

There were plenty of entries on the form, but a lot of you guys didn't do all the requirements (I'm talking about posting a comment on the post). So, I had to draw a winner 4 TIMES until I found one that did everything required. Next time make sure you read the instructions.



Anyway, the winner of Venom was ... Ladytink_534 !
Congrats! I'll email you shortly and you'll have 48h to answer or I'll have to draw another winner.
Thanks to everyone for participating!


Check out GiveawayScout.com for other giveaways currently going on in the book blogging community and elsewhere on the web. You can find all sorts of products offered for giveaway on their site.

0 comments: