10 October 2010

Read-A-Thon October 2010 Wrap Up

So, these are my status for this October's read-a-thon.

Books Finished: 4
Books Titles:
- Darkness Calls by Marjorie M Liu
- Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
- Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler
- A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stages by Kristin Chenoweth

Books Abandoned: 0
Pages total: 1621
Hours Reading: 18
:30
Challenges Completed: 15
Prizes Won: 0

So, I ended up reading much more than the last time and I also participated in a lot of mini-challenges. Sadly, I didn't win anything.
I'm going to try to review the books this week, but it's possible that I'll have to do a quick re-read to remember some stuff. Now I'm going to try to catch some sleep, I'm really tired!

1 comments:

Michelle (Ramblings of a BookCrosser) said...

Wow! Your wrap up stats are impressive. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Time to get some well deserved rest. :)