04 June 2010

Do you remember? (1)

I don't know if this has ever happened to you, but sometimes a few months after reading a book, I want to re-read it. The problem is, I don't remember the title or the author! And other times, I read a blurb and think "that sounds great", but later I only remember what it was about.
So I thought I would ask you guys if you can remember the book I'm talking about.
If you also want to find out what is the title of that book you wanted to read or re-read, you can comment with what you remember of it, and I'll update the page.





- I remember that this book was romantic suspense. It was part of a series. The hero was the owner of an agency (kind of like the Troubleshooters, but they're not SEAL's), and he thinks there's a spy. His secretary is one of the suspects, and while they are at a function, someone tries to kill him, but she saves him. They go to his apartment, and he tells her that he's going to lay low for a little time and asks her to go with him. They end up in a house, in the middle of a mountain, in winter and lots of snow. He has a couple that works for him and they make sure the house stays safe while he's not there.

Does anyone have any ideas?

1 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

lol utterly clueless yet it has happened to me countless times :P