01 June 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (42)


Title: Hunter's Fall
Author: Shiloh Walker
Series: The Hunters #13
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: June 7, 2011
Publisher: Berkley Sensation
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Blurb:

Nessa lost her memory following a near-death experience. Dominic is a Hunter dealing with his own problems with memory and sanity. When the two are put together to battle the forces of darkness-while trying to restore what they've lost-their all-consuming passion becomes an even greater unknown.

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Seen this one around lately and I do like the cover! Will have to look into this one!

Here's my WoW

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Aaa, you know this is one series I haven't got to yet, but I've heard great things and do need. :) Thanks for sharing this new one to come.