27 April 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (40)


Title: Magic Slays
Author: Ilona Andrews
Series: Kate Daniels #5
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Release Date: May 31, 2011
Publisher: Ace
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Blurb:

Kate Daniels has quit the Order of Merciful Aid, but starting her own business isn't easy when the Order starts disparaging her good name. And being the mate of the Beast Lord doesn't bring in the customers, either. So when Atlanta's premier Master of the Dead asks for help with a vampire, Kate jumps at the chance. Unfortunately, this is one case where Kate should have looked before she leapt.

2 comments:

Elishia said...

I can't wait for this book to come out!!! I love the husband/wife writing team!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

This is one of those series I want to read and sounds amazing. But I just can't seem to get there from here. ;) Hope you get and enjoy it!