12 April 2010

Read-A-Thon Wrap Up

Well, at the end I fell asleep. I was on the hour 21 and a half and I was so tired I decided to take a nap of an hour. The only thing is that I didn't wake up. Until now.
I did manage to finish His Majesty's Dragon. I think it was one of the slowest books I've ever read (I don't mean the pace of the story, I mean me). It was very entertaining, but it wasn't a light read. I had to read very carefully so I didn't miss anything, but it was worth it because Temeraire the dragon is awesome. You can't help to love him.

My final status were this:

Books Finished: 2/ The Lightning Thief and His Majesty's Dragon
Books Abandoned: 1
Pages total: 934
Hours reading: 16


I'll probably do the reviews of the two books I finished this week.
What were your status? Did you read the 24 hours?

1 comments:

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Wow! That is a great number of pages to get through. You really did a great job!